Todd Krouner Corrects Erroneous Legal Advice
In an “Exclusive” front page story, dated Sunday, August 7, 2016, the Journal News reported on the recent guilty plea of the former Horace Greeley High School drama teacher who pleaded guilty to having sexually assaulted his students.
Click here for Todd J. Krouner’s Letter to the Editor, correcting the erroneous legal advice dispensed in the article concerning the rights of victims of sexual assault.
- In The News – Ex-Softball Coach Gets Probation For Sex Abuse At Nyack College
- In the News – - “It Does Not Feel Like Justice”
- Todd J. Krouner Teaches Lawyers About LASIK Malpractice
- Todd J. Krouner Is Quoted in Chinese Press
- Todd J. Krouner Will Join Emory Law School Faculty For Its Annual Trial Techniques Advocacy Program