Todd J. Krouner Teaches Lawyers About LASIK Malpractice
On May 19, 2016, Todd Krouner was invited to present on “Ophthalmology Malpractice Suits: Pursuing or Defending Claims.”
The seminar focused on current trends in claims in medical malpractice claims brought against ophthalmologists from the perspective of both plaintiff and defense attorneys, as well as the special considerations in dealing with legal claims concerning loss of vision. The continuing legal education seminar was hosted by Strafford Webinars and Publications.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a doctor, you should promptly contact an attorney with experience in medical malpractice. The Law Office of Todd J. Krouner has a proven track record of helping patients injured by LASIK (and other forms of medical malpractice) throughout the country. To determine if you have a strong case, please contact us for a free consultation at (914) 238-5800.
- Todd J. Krouner Teaches Lawyers About LASIK Malpractice
- The Challenges of Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- In The News – - Consumer Digest Quotes Krouner on LASIK Hazards
- Minnesota Court Refuses to Dismiss Claims of Malpractice Against LASIK Surgeon
- LASIK Malpractice Re-trial Ordered Against Frank R. Owczarek, M.D.